Vex can be used even in situations where you can not access the Internet, as long as you can use it in an environment that can access the scanning target.
Articles in this section
- Specifications to which Vex security scan is applicable/not applicable
- Does Vex run in the enviroment that a securiy software is enabled?
- Which browser is supported for operating Vex?
- Software requirements for Vex
- Operating environment of Vex
- Is it possible to migrate the Vex server to a virtual environment such as AWS?
- What browser is suitable for operating a scanning target when acquiring proxy logs?
- Is it possible to use Vex without internet access?