You can specify Vex project folder only at installation.
To transfer the Vex project folder to another drive or folder, you should uninstall Vex once and re-install it again.
-If there is any project under scanning, cancel it before proceeding with the steps below.
Note that the paths described in the steps below differs depending on your environment and the transfer destination.
Let's take a look at an example of how to transfer the project folder from C Drive to E Drive .
See Setup Manual "11. Uninstallation" to uninstall Vex.
2. Delete the following folder in Explorer manually.
3.Install Vex by using the same version of the installer as the one you were using.
-Vex installation destination and database connection password to be specified during installation should be the same values as the ones prior to uninstallation.
(You do NOT need to create the "Vex" folder beforehand because it is automatically generated during installation.)
<Ex.>Specify E Drive that is the transfer destination (input"E:￥VEX")
4. Disable the following services in the list of "Services" after the installation is complete.
5. Then, set "Manual" in "Startup type" of the properties of the services below.
6. Restart the OS.
7. Rename the "VEX" folder in the transfer destination folder.
<Ex.>Rename the project folder in E Drive from "VEX" to "VEX_bk"
8. Move the project folder used before uninstallation to the transfer destination directory.
<Ex.>Move the "VEX" folder under "C:" to "E:".
*Delete the renamed folder after the steps are completed.
9. Set "Automatic" in "Startup type" of the properties of the services below.
10. Start the services below in the "Services" list.
(*Since postgres must be started first, follow the order below.)