Yes, Vex can find the stored cross site scripting with a handler of the extend processor.
Articles in this section
- Is Vex capable of dynamically creating SSL certificates?
- Is there a way to check the domain whose communication has been blocked by Vex?
- Is it possible to use Vex via an local proxy?
- Is it possible to scan requests in JSON format? Is there anything to note?
- How to use the signature of "Response time measurement"
- Is it possible to scan SOAP format request? Is there anything to note?
- About the maximum and average value of traffic (bps) at scanning
- Is it possible to change the character code when the parameter value garbled?
- Is there a way to delete proxy logs?
- Is it possible to check the signatures selected in the "Scanning plan" after creating?