If there is no response body, or redirected by status code 302 or etc., the contents of the response header are displayed.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to check the domain whose communication has been blocked by Vex?
- Is there a way to modify the IP address of a previously obtained proxy log?
- How to reduce scanning time when a target includes a large number of paramerters
- How to hide requests with specific extensions or filenames
- How to download "Test results"
- How to change the character code when the request / response garbled
- Is there any way to delete proxy logs?
- Where is the "function name" of the proxy log list quote from?
- "Response header is displayed because the Location header exists" is displayed in the page capture.