If there is no response body, or redirected by status code 302 or etc., the contents of the response header are displayed.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to check the domain whose communication has been blocked by Vex?
- Is it possible to scan to IP adress different from orijinal log?
- How to download "Test results"
- How to change the character code when the request / response garbled
- Where is the "function name" of the proxy log list quote from?
- "Response header is displayed because the Location header exists" is displayed in the page capture.