If there is no response body, or redirected by status code 302 or etc., the contents of the response header are displayed.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to check the domain whose communication has been blocked by Vex?
- Is it possible to scan to IP adress different from orijinal log?
- Is the scan duration affected when a scanning target includes a large number of paramerters?
- Is it possible to estimate the scan duration accurately?
- When a session is expired or logout from Vex while scanning, Does Vex scanning continue?
- How to acquire the "Scanning log"
- Is Vex capable of dynamically creating SSL certificates?
- Is it possible to use Vex via an local proxy?
- Is it possible to scan requests in JSON format? Is there anything to note?
- How to use the signature of "Response time measurement"