In such a case, Vex cannot crawl the pages after login process. However, it can be resolved by using the "Import proxy log" feature to import proxy logs that are recorded manually.
The steps to import proxy logs to the Auto crawler page are described below.
1. Click "Display list" in the upper left of the Web Scenario page to switch the page.
2. Access to the target system manually and record the following proxy logs.
(2)Execute login process(the page obtained by executing the login in (1)).
3. Back to the Auto crawler page
4. Click "Import proxy log" in the upper right of the page.
5. Select the Message IDs of the Login page and the Execute login process (Check the checkbox to enable)
6. Click "Import selected log" to import
7. Click each URL of the imported logs in the"URL tree" on the left side of the page.
8. When a screen capture appears, click "≡" mark at the top left of the screen capture of "(2) Execute login process".
9. Select "Replacement to to other node" when a pop-up menu appears.
10. Click the screen capture of "(1) Login page" to replace nodes.
11. Click the "≡" mark of "(2)Execute login process" again and click "Auto crawl this address".
Vex can crawl the pages after the login process automatically by following the above steps.
If a same error repeats when crawling the pages after the login process, follow the same steps to import the proxy log.
*If there are many pages that must be imported, or if the auto crawling fails even after importing it, we recommend that you use Scenario map or Handler to perform the scan.
For each scanning method, see Quick Start available on the Vex GUI.