"Manual scan" function does not support multipart request.
Articles in this section
- SQL Injection has been detected on a request that did not access the database
- How to verify scan results
- Scanning logs with a gray backgroud on the scan result list
- Is there any way to check the request/response of Pre processor and Post processor acquired during a scan?
- What is "Additional parameters" ?
- When a session is expired or logout from Vex while scanning, Does Vex scanning continue?
- How to acquire the "Scanning log"
- Cross-site scripting has been detected, but no pop-up alert box appears.
- "Improper error handling" has been detected, but there is no error message in the response.
- A vulnerability of the product unused on the scanning site has been detected, is it false positive?