Page capture rebuilds from logs recorded on Vex, so incomplete page capture may result if style sheets, images, etc. are not recorded on Vex. Before recording the log, it is possible to acquire a more accurate page capture by clearing the browser's cache or performing access without using the cache (Ctrl + F5 in the case of Internet Explorer). Note that this phenomenon may also occur if the host information of the scanning target that you attempted to access is not registered. If the phenomenon does not improve after clearing the cache, check in the Vex common header "Settings (gear icon)" menu > "Edit target information" .
Articles in this section
- About the reason for occurrence and measures of "scenario recreate error"
- A message saying "Connection to proxy server is rejected", "Proxy server is not responding" or other is displayed when accessing a scanning target website
- A security warning appears when accessing a target site
- When you can acquire proxy log, but cannot execute scanning
- Image files and style sheets are not loaded when page capture is acquired