Page capture rebuilds from logs recorded on Vex, so incomplete page capture may result if style sheets, images, etc. are not recorded on Vex. Before recording the log, it is possible to acquire a more accurate page capture by clearing the browser's cache or performing access without using the cache (Ctrl + F5 in the case of Internet Explorer). Note that this phenomenon may also occur if the host information of the scanning target that you attempted to access is not registered. If the phenomenon does not improve after clearing the cache, check in the Vex common header "Settings (gear icon)" menu > "Edit target information" .
Articles in this section
- What browser is suitable for operating a scanning target when acquiring proxy logs?
- Is it possible to scan the websites other than Japanese language?
- How is it possible to get the proxy logs that is communicated with HTTP1.1?
- How to change the initial value of the risk level (High / Medium / Low / Info) for each category of vulnerability.
- Image files and style sheets are not loaded when page capture is acquired
- Does Vex scan the variable paramter in URLs (path) ?
- Is it possible to send a multipart request with "Manual scan" function?