Page capture rebuilds from logs recorded on Vex, so incomplete page capture may result if style sheets, images, etc. are not recorded on Vex. Before recording the log, it is possible to acquire a more accurate page capture by clearing the browser's cache or performing access without using the cache (Ctrl + F5 in the case of Internet Explorer). Note that this phenomenon may also occur if the host information of the scanning target that you attempted to access is not registered. If the phenomenon does not improve after clearing the cache, check in the Vex common header "Settings (gear icon)" menu > "Edit target information" .
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to restrict access to specific directories and files?
- Is there any way to check the request/response of Pre processor and Post processor acquired during a scan?
- Is there any function to set time to scan?
- What browser is suitable for operating a scanning target when acquiring proxy logs?
- Is it possible to scan which use SSL(Secure Sockets Layer)?
- Is it possible to scan WEB API Applications?
- Is it possible to scan Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)?
- Is it possible to scan the websites other than Japanese language?
- Is it possible to scan the site that requires a client certificate?
- How is it possible to get the proxy logs that is communicated with HTTP1.1?