The license replacement(servese migration)can be processed on the Vex support site.
1. From the Vex administration page, select "License management" > "Move license".
2. Click the Execute button to download the base license key.
* If you click the execute button, the license of the Vex server will be invalid and the server will be unusable.
* If you want to migrate to/from the virtual server, you cannot complete the procedure 3 to 6 by yourself.
In that case, please send the information below to the Vex Support,
and we will replace your license and send you a new one.
・the license export key(you can download by the procedure 2)
・MAC address of the new environments.
3. Access the Vex support site, select "License" in the left menu, and then click the "Details" of the base license (next to the "Registered MAC address") for the Vex server to be moved.
4. Enter all the base license key and terminal information of the destination server, and click the "Replace" button.
5. On the base license update completion page, download the new license key.
* Please note the expiration date of license key.
6. The downloaded file is compressed in ZIP file, so unzip the file.
* baselicense.txt is the base license key of the destination server.
7. Access the destination server's Vex administration page and register the license.