It is possible to roughly know scan sucessfully or not with checking whether "Abnormal termination scanning plans" or "Scenario recreate errors" occur.
"Abnormaly terminated scanning plans" exists if a communication trouble has occured between scanning target server and Vex server.
"Scenario recreate errors" exists if the response during scanning has been significantly different from the response during log acquisition.
There is no function to check scan success/failures on a per request basis.
To verify it presicely, Please check at the request / response recorded in Vex during scanning.
The following is one possible way to verify scan success/failures.
(1) Open the Web "Results" tab after a scan is completed,.
(2) Click the "Total number of scanned column" link for the target request to check.
(3)Click the first scanning log ("Scanning setting validation" in category "System").
* The above signature, similar to test access, accesses the scanning target without including a payload and verifies correct/incorrect for the scanning setting.
It is autmatically conducted at the beginning/end of scan and per 200 unit of scans.
(4)Check that the response has been returned as expected. If the correct response screen has been returned, the scan is successful.
The response also can be check on the browser by clicking "HTML" icon in "Scanning information tab"
(5) On the lower page, move to the last scanning result and check the response of "Scanning setting validation" in "System" as in (4).
(6) It is roughly possible know that the scan has been conducted without failure until the end by checking that the first and last access of the scan is correctly done.