Perform "proxy setting" in the operation browser to record the HTTP request / response that occur when operating target page on Vex.
1. Log in to Vex.
2. Access the "Edit user information" page from the drop-down menu of the user name in the right of the header.
3. Confirm the number shown in "Proxy port". * it differs depending on login users.
4. Open the "Proxy settings" in the browser and set each item as follows. * In case of IE11
■ Automatically detect settings: Uncheck
■ Use automatic configuration script: Uncheck
■ Proxy server: Check
- Address: Specify the host name or IP address of the Vex server
- Port: Specify the port number associated with the user (see the value in [Step 3])
- Bypass proxy server for local addresses: Uncheck
5. Open the "Advanced" settings.
■ Exception: Specify the host name and IP address of the Vex server