It is posisble to acquire and save the log of the scanning result from the scan result details page.
"Scanning logs" include the following information.
· Proxy log (request / response information) of the message ID that detected the vulnerability
· Request / response during scanning (the signature sending multiple patterns includes the request/response when sending all patterns.)
· Scanning signature information
To acquire the "Scanning log" , follow the below procedure.
1. On the Vex scan page, open the details of the scanning result to acquire the log.
2. Click the "Save scanning log" link on the right side of the page capture.
(The obtained zip file is the"scanning log".)