It is possible to change the scan result to be shown on a report by the following below.
- Per scan request
1. Display "Log list" on Web "Scenario" screen
2. Remove the red check mark of "scanning target"
* Requests with a red check will be output to the report regardless a scan was conducted/not-conducted.
Be sure to uncheck the screens that are out of target or have not been scanned yet.
* This procedure is not applicable in case of auto-crawling.
- Per detected vulnerability
1. Open the Web "Result" screen
2. Click the link "Number of detected" in the request with the scan result to be excluded from the report.
3. Click the ! (exclamation mark) icon in "Judgement" in the scan result list page and change it to a blue check mark icon.
After the above steps are completed, generate each report.