User licenses can move between server when contract multiple Vex base licenses.
1. Log in to the administration page of the Vex server which the user license have been applied.
2. Select the user license to be moved from the pull-down menu and perss the "Execute" button.
3. Once the confirmation page for changing the user application server appears, press the "Issue ExportKey" button .
4. Press the "OK" button as the confirmation dialog appears.
* By once pressing the "OK" button, the applicable user will not be able to use the user function.
5. Save the file from the download page. Keep the file until the license migration is complete.
6. Access the Support site and select the details of the user which to be assign the license.
7. Specify "exportUserkey.txt" acquired from the VEX server to the user license key.
8. Specify the destination server for license migration in the "Base license ID of migration destination server" and press the "Replace"button.
9. When completion page of the user license update appears, click the "Download" button and save the file.
10. Access the administration page of the Vex server to which the user license will be migrated and select "User list"> "User application".
11. On the user application screen, enter the necessary information such as user ID and click the "Execute" button. Then, specify the licanse key file that has been downloaded from the Support site.
12. Once completed the user registration, the initial password will be displayed.
Save it and the migration is complete.